Using spray foam in place of sandbag trench breakers has many benefits, including reduced cost, less time on the job, reduced work stoppage, and better, longer-lasting erosion breaks.Learn More Get Started
Other benefits of polyurethane foam trench breakers -
- In most applications, Kool Foam is able to perform work from ground level, negating the need to get in the trench.
- Allows the pipeline contractor to keep job going smoothly.
- Allows contractor to backfill up to the trench breakers.
- Will not break down over time. Spray Foam is an inert substance once it has cured, which only takes 24 hours. The contractor may backfill within the hour with great results.
- For narrow trenches, there is no need to widen trench to install breakers.
- Trench breakers can be installed in a fraction of the time as sandbags.
- Spray foam is a better value. Think of rounding up bags, finding sand, filling the bags, transporting sandbags, placing in the trench. Now imagine letting Kool Foam bring their self-contained rig along the trench, and within minutes having a trench breaker that can conform to any shape or condition that the application requires.
- Kool Foam utilizes the latest in spray foam technology. Our foam contains no CFCs, formaldehyde, or ozone depleting agents.
- Spray foam bonds to the trench in a way that sandbags never will. The breaker will never shift.
- With foam, there is no part of the trench breaker that is abrasive. There is no danger of the breaker causing the pipeline any damage. Continue Reading →